Munster Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Munster Alliance

Munster Alliance

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Got Questions? Then come here!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KnightRydr

Got Questions? Then come here! Empty
PostSubject: Got Questions? Then come here!   Got Questions? Then come here! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 10:23 pm

Alright, so as you all know, or will know as soon as I say it, school is starting back up for most of us (if you're not already back in) so someone may not always be online in-game to answer your questions.

So if someone isn't in-game to answer your question and it's possible you, yourself may not be on for any reason to ask when someone that has an answer may possibly be on. Come right here and ask.

Go ahead.. don't be shy. Embarassed Ask about anything. Very Happy (Just please.. keep it clean)
Back to top Go down
DrixeR

DrixeR

PostSubject: Re: Got Questions? Then come here!   Got Questions? Then come here! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 7:11 pm

How do I raise the Skyblade proficiency? I just realized I got a new bar that says that, under the esper bar.
Back to top Go down
KnightRydr

PostSubject: Re: Got Questions? Then come here!   Got Questions? Then come here! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 2:54 pm

DrixeR wrote:
How do I raise the Skyblade proficiency? I just realized I got a new bar that says that, under the esper bar.

Skyblade proficiency increases as you ride your skyblade and after you get so much it goes up a grade indicated by a second star and increases its speed.
Back to top Go down
DrixeR

DrixeR

PostSubject: Re: Got Questions? Then come here!   Got Questions? Then come here! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:59 pm

KnightRydr wrote:
DrixeR wrote:

Skyblade proficiency increases as you ride your skyblade and after you get so much it goes up a grade indicated by a second star and increases its speed.

Gotcha, thanks ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got Questions? Then come here!   Got Questions? Then come here! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got Questions? Then come here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Munster Alliance :: General discussion :: Discussion-
Jump to: